Monday, May 25, 2009

Bazaar Goods





Grabbies!

Do you know what "Grabbies" are?

Babies go through different stages. If I remember correctly, Mothers please correct me if I`m wrong, at about 5 or 6 months old, the baby will reach out and take something offered or shown to them. Hence....Grabbies!

These grabbies are about 3 inches in diameter and have minimal stuffing making it easy for little hands to grab hold , mash around, and taste test....as babies will do.

I`ve put hoops on the top so they can be stung and hung on the wall or made into a mobile.

I`m not completely happy with these as the aren`t neatly round. I should be able to do better as I make more.

I`ve already had two orders from "Blog Friends" on my Japanese blog. They say that the imperfections are part of the charm. What can I say? Imperfection and charm are in the eyes of the beholder!?

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment